Groupe Trigano

Press releases


Upcoming publication :

Wednesday 27 March 2024 :
2024 Second Quarter Sales

2024 calendar

Annual report

Annual report

Illustration Rapport

All publications

  • Finance & Shareholders
  • Press release

Friday 22 September 2017

Acquisition of Adria Group

Acquisition of Adria Group

Trigano announces the acquisition of 85% of the capital of the Protej d.o.o company, owner of Adria Group. The remaining 15% will be retained by the management staff of Adria and may be acquired by Trigano in the next few years.

Introduced in 1965, Adria is a uniformly established brand on the overall European market of leisure vehicles. The company designs and manufactures motorhomes, caravans and static caravans in Slovenia. The group is profitable (current operating profit similar to Trigano), employs around 1,700 people and achieved a turnover of M€ 355 in 2016.

This acquisition shall generate strong synergies (purchasing, industrial and commercial). It is part of Trigano’s strategy of development through external growth in the fields of leisure vehicles, accessories for leisure vehicles and trailers. Financing of this acquisition is ensured by specific credit facilities granted by Trigano’s banking pool.

Go up
Go down

Trigano Box